Wooden Slant Board Exercise Adjustable Incline Calf Stretcher
Your tight calves will progressively loosen up, and ultimately the muscular and tendon problems in your legs and foot will go away.
Wooden Slant Board Exercise Adjustable Incline Calf Stretcher Features:
- Equipped with an extra metal ring & resistance bands on the PACEARTH calf stretch board, you can do arms resistance training while stretching your feet and legs, maximizing the exercise effect.
- The slant board for the squat is made of tough plywood with long-term durability and greater weight capacity, and the whole structure is reinforced with steel hinges, strong and safe enough to hold up to 450 lbs. This Achilles tendon stretcher comes fully assembled right out of the box and you can use it anywhere: home, office, gym, or physical therapy clinics.
- A wooden slant board for calf stretching, is an ideal tool for relieving calf muscle strains, plantar fasciitis, hip bursitis, and Achilles Tendonitis by stretching out the muscles at an increasing magnitude. If you sit too much and don?t exercise, get one to relieve your leg muscles!
- The non-slip standing surface of the tread keeps you from slipping and falling even if you use the latest level. The four rubber stops on the bottom keep the wooden slant board steadily put on any flat surface without scratching it, like your floor.
- The squat wedge can be adjusted between five marked inclines: 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, and 35°. This enables you to choose the suitable level of training calf muscles or recovering from leg symptoms. Your tight calves will be stretched out gradually and the muscle and tendon issues of your legs and feet will disappear eventually.
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept PayPal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex.